Request a book through ohiolink
- Search for book or other item in the OhioLINK Catalog.
- Select the Request:
- Select Ohio University from the drop-down list of academic institutions.
- Choose your prefered pickup location: Lancaster.
- Fill in your OU Email ID and Password. An OhioLINK request takes between 3-5 work days.
- Requested items are kept for 7 days before returned.
For more detailed instructions, additional information, see Frequently Asked Questions.
Professor Kaylor has chosen these dates and times for the discussions. Please contact her if you have questions or concerns: email@example.com.
Wednesday, Sep 30, 2015 to Wednesday, Sep 30, 2015: First discussion Professor Kaylor will lead a discussion about the first part of the book. You will not be expected to have the book completed at this session.
Monday, Oct 26, 2015 to Monday, Oct 26, 2015: Final discussion Professor Kaylor will lead a discussion about the second half of the book as well as the book as a whole.
TED Talk: Confessions of a Bad Feminist
From the TED page: When writer Roxane Gay dubbed herself a "bad feminist," she was making a joke, acknowledging that she couldn't possibly live up to the demands for perfection of the feminist movement. But she's realized that the joke rang hollow. In a thoughtful and provocative talk, she asks us to embrace all flavors of feminism — and make the small choices that, en masse, might lead to actual change.