Alice Online Catalog
Request a Book Through OU's Intercampus Request
Found a book that's perfect for your paper but it's checked out? Follow these instructions.
- Select "Request Annex or Intercampus":
- Enter OU email: email@example.com & email password. Submit.
- Select campus for pick-up: Lancaster, Pickerington, Chillicothe, etc.
- Intercampus Requests: 2 to 4 workdays.
A handy tip
Use Book Cover Images
Some books on the "Results List" of a search have book cover images.
- Click on the cover for information.
- Depending on the book, there will be a Summary, Table of Contents, Reviews, etc..
- This is a fast way to evaluate the book's usefulness.
OhioLINK Library Catalog
If we don't have the item you need (or if it's not available), check OhioLINK. In most cases, you can quickly and easily borrow books from OhioLINK for free.
Request a book through ohiolink
- Search for book or other item in the OhioLINK Catalog.
- Select the Request:
- Select Ohio University from the drop-down list of academic institutions.
- Choose your prefered pickup location: Lancaster.
- Fill in your OU Email ID and Password. An OhioLINK request takes between 3-5 work days.
- Requested items are kept for 7 days before returned.
For more detailed instructions, additional information, see Frequently Asked Questions.