Friends of the library membership
As a Friend of the Library you have the following benefits:
- Direct impact on faculty and student scholarship.
- Friends are the first to know about public programs sponsored by the library.
- Friends have access to the the full library collection and services.
- Friends can also borrow items from other Ohio University libraries.
- Friends have access to borrow from over 90 member libraries of OhioLINK.
For more information on becoming a Friend of the Library please contact the Hannah V. McCauley Library at 740-681-2609 or click here to email us.
Borrowing for FOL
|Friends of the Library||$20 for 1 year|
|Loan Period||6 Months|
|Maximum Items||No max
Community membership library card
You don't need to be a student or staff member of Ohio University to use the Hannah V. McCauley Library. The McCauley Library offers free library cards to the larger Lancaster community. The benefits of being a community borrower are:
- you can check out up to 5 items at a time.
- renew items one time.
- loan periods for 3 weeks at a time.
All you need is a state-issued ID card with current address, a phone number, and an optional email to sign up. For more information about a Community Borrower Card please contact the Hannah V. McCauley Library at 740-681-2609 or click here to email us.
Borrowing with a Community Library Card
|Community Patrons||Good for 1 year|
|Loan Period||3 Weeks|
|Renew?||Once per item|